Editable Calendars for 2016 are here in different designs! These editable calendars are printable and they span from August 2015 to December 2016 (more than a year). I made them very theme-based by having each month designed in a theme that matches the seasons and holidays related to that month. I also added a few holiday images to the calendars and these files will be updated each year, so if you own any, you will enjoy a new version for each school year.
Here are some ideas for using school calendars:
* Print them and put them in your student's folders to give parent a heads-up on when tests will be scheduled and when projects are due.
* Use them as templates for your student's monthly reading calendars.
* Individual student-behavior reports to send home to parents.
* Make each month blank for students to fill-in important dates.
* Calendar math
* Homework calendars
* Snack calendars
* Personal calendars for teacher-parent conferences, other meetings, and important dates for school related events.
Have a wonderful teaching year!