Hi everyone! I am savoring every last bit of Summer, it has been so relaxing... How about you? Are your batteries all charged up and ready back to school? (Don't answer that.) Well I have something that will help you to get back in the groove:
TpT's annual Back to School Sale starts on Mon Aug 4th-5th and the promocode is: BTS14 ...By the way, I would love for you to check out the latest additions to Nyla's Crafty Teaching! But first, read the tips below...
These are my sale tips:
* Browse your favorite stores early so that your wish-list will be a no-brainer when you're ready to shop.
* Leave feedback on what you already bought to get extra credits that you can use for the sale.
* Check your TpT mailbox for the latest news from your favorite shops.
* Visit the TpT fan page on Facebook for important announcements from TpT.
* Use the TpT search tool to find resources you need; narrow your search by grade, resource type, and price.
* Read all product descriptions carefully, view the previews, and you can also read the ratings to get a clear idea of what you are buying.
* Do your shopping at off-peak hours (early in the morning or very late at night) to avoid site congestion.
* Do not forget to enter the promo-code upon cash-out!
Now, here are my latest free items in case you missed them.
Do you like my BTS poster? I have a Silhouette addiction... (not a bad addiction to have!).