Thursday, 1 August 2013

78% Off for all 4th and 5th Grade Teachers!


Let me just start with this... 78% off. Educents is having the biggest Back-to-School Curriculum Bundle that will give you huge savings of 78% off! Now Educents, which is just for teachers - works directly with publishers and teacher-authors to notify us about current sale promotions that can save us a lot of extra bucks on these special teacher-resource sales. 

This particular Curriculum Bundle you see below might be more familiar to you than you know. Many of the top rated teacher-authors have pooled some of their best resources together to bring you this Bundle of resources that are great for both the classroom and homeschooling - in the grade 4 to 5 range!  

Also included is my set of Fraction Strips that is not only for fractions, but for decimals and percents as well. I feel so honored to be a part of this fantastic collaboration for teachers and their students!

Plus...
Special Offer: Free $5 Educents Gift Card with any purchase over $25! Offer good until 8/28/13! That's like getting an EXTRA 20% off!
The Gift card will be credited within 48 hours of purchase and can be used on any future Educents deal and it never expires.


Feel free to check out Educents and grab this limited time offer!


To see more of what the other teacher-authors are offering to you you in this super-sale Bundle, hear it straight from the source at their blogs! These are their links below...


No comments:

About Me

My photo
As a Caribbean primary school teacher, I share my unique classroom with the world through this blog. Readers step into my class through the pictures, articles and classroom samples of games and lessons used in my class. I have been teaching since 2005 at the std. 4 primary level in Trinidad and Tobago. I am particularly interested in sharing my own personal lesson plans, tests and activities. Teachers need to share ideas and support each other because in doing so, we help to educate our students and develop ourselves as teachers. Technology is ever evolving and we as teachers should get on board with it, collaborate and keep up to date with this new age that we live in. Our students belong to this technological era and we must embrace opportunities to learn from each other in this global community. I also love to express my creativity in the classroom. I am a bit of a craftster . So I'm always cutting, gluing or making something... a game, a chart, a learning center, etc. So, teachers and parents, feel free to stop by and see what's new at Nyla's Crafty Teaching!