Friday, 1 February 2013

Super Bowl Super Sale at Teachers pay Teachers!

Super-Bowl-Sale-at-TpT

The very first Super Bowl Super Sale at Teachers pay Teachers was a resounding success! Thank you for taking time our of your Super Bowl fun, to come and support other teachers!

Popular pics from from my store:

      
My Prefix, Suffix and Root Word Bundle. The bundled file has all three of the files you see above. The pictures above are clickable. The first two are illustrated card sets for prefixes and suffixes, great for visual learners. The blue one is all about adding up word cards to make complete words which include the prefix + root word + suffix, e.g. un+approach+able.

      

Illustrated Collective Noun Matching Cards. These are available individually and as a Bundled set. In each set, students match the collective nouns to the groups to which they belong. My students fell in love with the pictures of animals, people and things and learned about the collective nouns for each group, e.g. a litter of pups, in  fun way!

  
Homophones - The first is a matching game that you play like dominoes and the second is a collection of illustrated homophones.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
As a Caribbean primary school teacher, I share my unique classroom with the world through this blog. Readers step into my class through the pictures, articles and classroom samples of games and lessons used in my class. I have been teaching since 2005 at the std. 4 primary level in Trinidad and Tobago. I am particularly interested in sharing my own personal lesson plans, tests and activities. Teachers need to share ideas and support each other because in doing so, we help to educate our students and develop ourselves as teachers. Technology is ever evolving and we as teachers should get on board with it, collaborate and keep up to date with this new age that we live in. Our students belong to this technological era and we must embrace opportunities to learn from each other in this global community. I also love to express my creativity in the classroom. I am a bit of a craftster . So I'm always cutting, gluing or making something... a game, a chart, a learning center, etc. So, teachers and parents, feel free to stop by and see what's new at Nyla's Crafty Teaching!