Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Meet some International Bloggers from all Over the World


Hi everyone, I want to tell you about an interesting new link-up but before I get to that... Happy New Year to one and all, wherever you are on this our beautiful planet! I know that most of my readers are from the U.S. but do my readers know where I'm from? It's a place that's always sunny, the folks here are warm and friendly, the food here is 'to die for' and next month, we will be celebrating Carnival! - It's Trinidad and Tobago; a twin island state that's in the Caribbean (not Jamaica) and it's right off the coast of Venezuela. 

This is our National Flag

I know of a few bloggers from my region but I'm actually quite curious to see how many other Trini-bloggers or Caribbean bloggers are out there so... I'll be checking back to this link-up (it's being graciously hosted by Michelle Lundy from the Making it as a Middle School teacher blog). 

Click here to see the link-up (it will open in a new tab for you).

That's me on the right with my sister. I hope to do more hiking as part of my New Year's resolution.
Be sure to check it out to discover new bloggers from other countries outside of the U.S. like Canada (which I think may be in the lead... at least so far...). Are you residing outside of the U.S. or have you taught in foreign school. I would like to experience teaching in another country just to be immersed in a culture that is new to me. That would be a beautiful experience. 

4 comments:

Michelle Lundy said...

I am so glad you linked up! I always enjoy your blog and your products.

We should all come to visit you. :)

Canada is definitely in the lead, but I'm hoping to see more bloggers from lots of different countries.

~Michelle
Making It As A Middle School Teacher

Mrs D said...

Hey! I found you through the linky party and your newest follower.

Mrs. D @ Reading with Mrs. D

Lenetta Carnes said...



Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Now following you.Please follow back on GFC friends if you can. Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that we just started, It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out.
http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-4-linkup.html Thanks again
Lenetta

Andrea Ho said...

Glad to have found you! I'm excited to read more of your posts! This year I will be moving to China to teach kindergarten at an international school! :) I'm your newest follower on bloglovin!

Andrea
Cheers To School

About Me

My photo
As a Caribbean primary school teacher, I share my unique classroom with the world through this blog. Readers step into my class through the pictures, articles and classroom samples of games and lessons used in my class. I have been teaching since 2005 at the std. 4 primary level in Trinidad and Tobago. I am particularly interested in sharing my own personal lesson plans, tests and activities. Teachers need to share ideas and support each other because in doing so, we help to educate our students and develop ourselves as teachers. Technology is ever evolving and we as teachers should get on board with it, collaborate and keep up to date with this new age that we live in. Our students belong to this technological era and we must embrace opportunities to learn from each other in this global community. I also love to express my creativity in the classroom. I am a bit of a craftster . So I'm always cutting, gluing or making something... a game, a chart, a learning center, etc. So, teachers and parents, feel free to stop by and see what's new at Nyla's Crafty Teaching!