Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Huge TPT Teacher Jackpot - Everyone Wins!


Well, the Teacher Appreciation Jackpot is now over! What a busy day we had yesterday! Over 150 teacher bloggers (myself included) each gave away one of our TeachersPayTeachers products for free for one day only (yesterday) to show you our appreciation. 

Thank you for downloading My Fun Phonics: Thee Three Sounds of CH. It will be back at its regular price a little later on today. I wanted to facilitate the teachers who were not able to download it due to the heavy site traffic at Teachers pay Teachers.com yesterday.


All of the blogs you see below are from the TpT shops which have participated in this event with products in the grades 3 - 6 range - Check them out!





5 comments:

Mrs. Cloud said...

i love your fraction bundle and the 2D & 3D geometry!

A M Smith said...

shared on profile and tweeted!! :)

Confessions of a Teaching Junkie said...

Thanks for the FREEBIE!
I missed out on the link up, but I have a FREEBIE too! Come on over and check it out!
Teresa
Confessions of a Teaching Junkie
Find me on Facebook!

Andrea said...

Love this! Thanks for sharing! I'm a new follower of your blog!

Cheers To School

hmichaud said...

I'm your newest follower! Thanks for the great freebie! Stop by and check me out sometime!
http://cantmakethisstuffup-hmichaud.blogspot.com/

About Me

My photo
As a Caribbean primary school teacher, I share my unique classroom with the world through this blog. Readers step into my class through the pictures, articles and classroom samples of games and lessons used in my class. I have been teaching since 2005 at the std. 4 primary level in Trinidad and Tobago. I am particularly interested in sharing my own personal lesson plans, tests and activities. Teachers need to share ideas and support each other because in doing so, we help to educate our students and develop ourselves as teachers. Technology is ever evolving and we as teachers should get on board with it, collaborate and keep up to date with this new age that we live in. Our students belong to this technological era and we must embrace opportunities to learn from each other in this global community. I also love to express my creativity in the classroom. I am a bit of a craftster . So I'm always cutting, gluing or making something... a game, a chart, a learning center, etc. So, teachers and parents, feel free to stop by and see what's new at Nyla's Crafty Teaching!