Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Printable Christmas Cards

Printable Christmas Cards

Printable Christmas CardsI created these assorted Printable Christmas Cards (in black and white and in color) out of a need for something different. This Year, I wanted to include coupons in them. They are traditional Christmas styles for both boys and girls. Most of the color-print ones have the traditional color scheme of red, green and gold with Christmas elements like the Christmas tree, ornaments, gifts, snowman, mistletoe, etc. 
Christmas Cards Printable Christmas Cards 
 If you're having a blue Christmas theme, there is a blue one in there as well. 
Printable Christmas Cards in Color Christmas Cards to print

Remember, each color card in this set has a matching black-line version. 
Black-and-white-Christmas-Card-printable

The coupons are there as a way of personalizing each card by sharing a special message that can be pleasantly surprising! Suggestions are included.  Do enjoy!

Get it at:
TPT 

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
As a Caribbean primary school teacher, I share my unique classroom with the world through this blog. Readers step into my class through the pictures, articles and classroom samples of games and lessons used in my class. I have been teaching since 2005 at the std. 4 primary level in Trinidad and Tobago. I am particularly interested in sharing my own personal lesson plans, tests and activities. Teachers need to share ideas and support each other because in doing so, we help to educate our students and develop ourselves as teachers. Technology is ever evolving and we as teachers should get on board with it, collaborate and keep up to date with this new age that we live in. Our students belong to this technological era and we must embrace opportunities to learn from each other in this global community. I also love to express my creativity in the classroom. I am a bit of a craftster . So I'm always cutting, gluing or making something... a game, a chart, a learning center, etc. So, teachers and parents, feel free to stop by and see what's new at Nyla's Crafty Teaching!